Click on the image to vote for this site.
Want to join The Top 1000 Fishing Sites, click here!
Want to view the list, click here!
Walleye Official Entry form 2001
Professional Complete entry fee for each event ($1,250) $500 deposit each event
Co-angler Complete entry fee for each event ($500) $250 deposit for each event
PARTICIPANT RELEASE — READ BEFORE SIGNING
In consideration of being allowed to participate in any way in the RCL Walleye
Championship related events
and activities of the fishing tournament The Undersigned, acknowledge, appreciate,
and agree that:
1. The risk of injury from the activities involved in this program is significant, including
the potential for perma-nent paralysis and death, and while particular rules, equipment, and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of injury does exist; and
2. I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES or others, and assume full responsibility for my participation; and
3. I willingly agree to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for
participation. If, however, I observe any unusual significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove myself from participation and bring such to the attention of the nearest official immediately; and
4. I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representative and next of
kin, HEREBY RELEASE, INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD HARMLESS Operation Bass, Inc., Wood Manufacturing Company, Inc., Lund Boats, Inc., Crestliner Boats, Inc., their officers, officials, agents and/or employees,other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and, if applicable owners and lessors of premises used to conductthe event (“Releasees”), WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL INJURY, DISABILITY, DEATH, or loss ordamage to person or property, WHETHER ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OROTHERWISE, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
5. Contestants grant Operation Bass, Inc./Operation Walleye, RCL Walleye Championship, J.M. Associates, and the RCL Walleye Championship sponsors, the unconditional right to use their name,voice, photographiclikeness and biographical information and fishing tips and instructionals in connection withOperation Bass,Inc./Operation Walleye, and the RCL Walleye Championship video/audio production,promotions and/or articles and press releases, and shall not be entitled to receive any royalties or other compensation in connection with such use. I HAVE READ THE RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT AND THE ATTACHED RULES, FULLY UNDERSTAND THEIR TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUB-STANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND SIGN IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCE-MENT
FOR PARENTS/GUARDIANS OF PARTICIPANTS OF MINORITY AGE (under age
18 at time of registration) This is to certify that I, as parent/guardian with legal responsibility for this participant do consent and agree to his/her release as provided above of all the Releasees, and for myself, heirs, assigns, and next of kin, I release and agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Releasees from any and all liability incident to my minor child’s nvolvement or participation in these programs as provided above. EVEN IF ARISING FROMTHE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
You must be a current member of Operation Walleye, Inc. If not, check below and enclose the proper amount.
[ ] $18 — 1 Year [ ] $36 — 2 Years [ ] $54 — 3 Years
Total Amount Enclosed $ ________________ [ ] Charge my VISA (Only VISA Entries
will be accepted by phone.)
Make checks payable and mail to:
Operation Walleye, Inc. • 88 Moors Rd., • Gilbertsville, KY 42044 Phone: 362-270-5259
Please visit these site sponsors